COUNTY LOGO no backaround


Big Lakes County currently retains the services of an Animal Control Officer for the enforcement of the Animal Control Bylaw.

Questions or complaints related to other Bylaws and legislation may be directed to the: 

                                       County Fire Chief  - Fire Services, Transortation of Dangerous Goods
                                                County CAO - General County Traffic Control, Noise Control, Unsightly Premises
               County Direc. of Planning & Dev. - Subdivision and Municipal Development


Crime Prevention & Emergency On-Call

To report a crime or contact Emergency Services, please contact the local RCMP detachment or call 9-1-1. Please call the County on-call number  during evenings & weekends to report any emergency which is not an immediate threat to life or property.