Big Lakes County recognizes the value of community organizations and the need to sustain healthy and vibrant communities. Through the tireless work of volunteers and local non-profit organizations, our community spirit soars.
The County believes in supporting local, sustainable, community organizations and proudly offers assistance to community non-profits/societies.
What services do we offer?
- Assistance researching external grants
- Assistance determining eligibility for internal and external grants
- Assistance with grant writing and ensuring documentation is complete
- Fundraising Ideas
- Grant Writing Workshops
- Resources towards Board Development
- Funding support through the Big Lakes County grants program: Events Sponsorship and In-kind donations, Operating Grants, and Capital Projects
As you can see, the grants program assists beyond maintaining Big Lakes County’s internal grants program. We provide information and assistance on external grant funding.
You may find endless possibilities for external funding (from Provincial & Federal government, the private sector, or partner organizations with similar mandates). We want to help your organization discover its potential!
Please contact the Grants Officer at the Big Lakes County Administrative Office for assistance or more information.
- Attn: Grants Officer
- Big Lakes County
- P.O. Box 239, 5306-56 St.
- High Prairie, AB T0G 1E0